We will be letting consumers know what new offerings we've been working on via our mailing list, website, and social media. If you aren't following along, you will miss information on upcoming products, surprise drops and more.
All available products are first come, first serve. Weekly, we will announce what products are for available and ask that you fill out the order form online. Consumers will have their ID checked and pay onsite via credit, debit, or cash to pickup their orders. Please note, that there is a limit of 30g of dried flower per transaction. Also, we are working on the honour system as far as order reservations go. If you reserve product, we expect you will be by to pick it up as soon as you can. If you can't, or are no longer interested in your order - that's ok! Simply let us know so we can make sure it finds a home.
Here's a typical week in the life of "Le Backdoor":
1. Crystal Cure team was working on something really cool and now has an avenue to sell it.
2. Crystal Cure sends out a notice of what they have available via their age-gated social media channels, website and newsletter.
3. Consumers show up to place an order. Pickup and in-person ordering hours are 10am - 4pm, Monday to Friday.
4. Consumers visit Crystal Cure, located at 442 Beaubassin Road, Shediac Cape, NB follow the signs towards "Le Backdoor" and securely pay for their order at our office. Once age has been verified and payment has been received, our team will hand you the order from our shipping door and answer any and all questions you may have!
5. Consumers get home safely, consume responsibly, and tell everyone how great this program is for small, local businesses and consumers/customers alike.